Thursday, August 26, 2010

Before I go...

I should mention that I am looking forward to seeing these:

Movies:

  • Legends of the Guardian : The Owls of Ga'Hoole (on 3D to maximize flight scenes!)
  • Despicable Me (possibly on 3D, too because I'm made out of money.)
  • GirlTrash! All Night Long  (I don't even see this coming out here, but I would love to watch Mandy Musgrave and Gabrielle Christian again.)
  • Burlesque
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (I didn't get the last book so haha, I'd like to watch it instead.)
  • Superman/Batman : Apocalypse


Television
I'm  hoping to do some catching up on

  • Bones
  • NCIS
  • Keeping Up with the Kardashians (where Kim actually seems level-headed, comparatively.)


I'm anticipating the return of:

  • Glee
  • The Office
  • Pretty Little Liars


New Shows:

  • Young Justice
  • Hellcats


and then there's

  • The Gin Blossoms Concert in Manila (supposedly happening on the 18th of November.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Legends of the Guardian : The Owls of Ga'Hoole too! I think watching it on 3D is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping Up with the Kardashians (where Kim actually seems level-headed, comparatively.)

    Playgroup Singapore
    Kindergarten Singapore

    ReplyDelete